Benefits of Partnering for Investigators
Many busy clinicians wish to perform research but don't have time. We help mitigate this problem by working with you in setting up both your commercial and grant funded trials. We manage everything with your oversight. We are here to help you make research part of what you do.
Experience in all departments.
Experience in all trial types
- We work with 22 medical departments of Middlemore
- MMCT have staff experienced in all aspects of clinical trials and across all disciplines including device trials.
Assistance with Grant Funded ResearchMMCT can help you create and set up your investigator initiated trials or your collaborative group research. We can help you with:
- writing grant applications
- budgeting of your trial including appropriate resourcing.
- navigating the ethics process including cultural consultation and DHB locality approvals
- possible funding models and applications for funds
Assistance with Recruitment
We have many recruitment tools to ensure you get to your target. These include:
- A clinical trial referrel app for smart phones making referral of patients between departments and clinicians very easy
- Patient database access
- In house testing service to interested patients
- Social media expertise in recruiting through Facebook and Google
- MMCT’s dedicated staff will manage all budget negotiations with sponsors on your behalf.
- The team will also help you secure funding for investigator initiated and collaborative group funded studies.
Benefits for the Investigator
- Involvement in global studies
- Access for your patients to novel medicines that otherwise are unavailable
- Develop experience in novel medicines and new classes of medicines
- Involvement with regional collaborative groups to research specific issues
- Become a Key Opinion Leader in your field
Contact us here for information on partnering on your next Clinical Trial
Navigating the Investigators Section
Middlemore Clinical Trials is a fully integrated research unit based at Middlemore Hospital in the heart of South Auckland, New Zealand.
We perform biopharma and medical device clinical trials in partnership with all hospital departments focusing on the diseases and long term health conditions that affect our diverse community.